The Rental Hotline Service in Casco Township is provided by Host Compliance llc, who also provides support with enforcement and compliance.

Complaints or concerns related to rentals can be reported by calling the hotline number and following the prompts. If you call, you can request a follow-up with you to see if the issue has been resolved.

Once the situation is confirmed to be occurring at a rental address, and depending on the nature of the issue, the call will be directed to the appropriate authority, most often the emergency contact for the property, or if it is an emergency you will be directed to call 911.

If you don't choose to contact the hotline but still want to file a complaint, you can use the Rental Complaint Form and send to to the Clerk's office.

Rental Hotline Number: 435-787-4357